Are you a morning coffee person? Or maybe tea or cocoa? For me, it’s usually coffee…the warmth and the bit of caffeine are usually just what I need to get me going on a cold Wisconsin morning.
1. Mask off the bottom third of a cardstock panel (I used Post-it masking tape) and
ink blend a green background so that it is darker at the bottom and fades as it
2. Remove the mask and cut the panel so that it is slightly smaller than your card
3. Stamp your sentiment just below the ink-blended area and set the panel aside.
4. Stamp the images in Copic-friendly ink, color them with Copic markers, and die cut
5. Arrange and adhere your colored pieces to the ink-blended panel.
6. Use foam adhesive to pop your panel up on your card base.
7. Add a few gems for a bit of sparkle!
Have a wonderfully creative day, everyone!