Happy Holidays, everyone!
“Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love”
– Hamilton Wright Mabie
I don’t think you could find a more perfect description for this time of year. It truly is magical.
Today I’m sharing the Holiday card I made for our family and friends. It’s a mash-up of some of my favorite supplies, and a healthy dose of inspiration from one of my favorite designers – Inge Groot.
To make this card:
1. Die cut and assemble the tag. I used patterned paper for mine, but you could stamp or stencil it too!
2. Stamp the puppy and ornament in Copic-friendly ink, then color them with Copic markers and die cut them.
3. Die cut a few snowflakes (I used 3 on this card).
4. Cut a background panel slightly smaller than your card base, ink blend the edges, and stamp your sentiment at the bottom.
5. Add some shiny elements by using Glossy Accents on the ornament and a black glaze pen for the noses, eyes, and feet on the puppy.
6. Once the shiny elements are dry (I let mine dry overnight), assemble all your pieces on your card base!
Have a wonderfully creative day, everyone!