Today I’m sharing a super easy card that has lots of color but requires no coloring skills! The paint swipes and floral arrangement are both from today’s Simon Says Stamp “Be Creative” release.
1. Ink-blend the colors for the paint swipes using the paint swipe stencil.
2. Trim your card panel to 5 ¼ x 4 inches.
3. Stamp and heat emboss the floral bouquet from the “You Did” stamp set over the ink-
blended paint swipes.
4. Use the coordinating die to cut the bouquet out of the panel and set it aside.
5. Adhere the panel (with the negative space from the die) to your card front.
6. Use foam adhesive to adhere your bouquet over the top of the negative space you
7. Add a piece of twine and a few pearls for some extra pizzazz!
I hope you enjoyed this card today. Be sure to stop by the Simon Says Stamp shop to check out the new release!
Have a wonderfully creative day, everyone!