Today I’m sharing another card with you that could easily be changed any wintery occasion just by swapping out the sentiment and changing up the greenery! You can find my first “not just for Christmas” card here.
To make this card:
1. Die cut the Snowflake Hexagon out of the middle of a card panel.
2. Pop the panel up on a piece of patterned paper using foam adhesive.
3. Die cut the snowflake from the Snowflake Hexagon two times out of white card stock and one time out of silver glitter cardstock.
4. Stamp some greenery (I used greenery from the Holiday Florals set, and added in details to the leaves with colored pencils).
5. Adhere the snowflakes and greenery around the hexagon with liquid glue – I only add glue to the center of my snowflakes so that edges can pop up and they look like they are floating.
6. Cut a sentiment strip and arrange it on your panel.
7. Add some iridescent gems for even more sparkle!
8. Add the panel to your card base.