AD: DT Post
Today I’m super excited to be participating in a Blog Hop to celebrate the Simon Says Stamp 2023 DieCember Release that just went live yesterday!
From now until 12/8 at 11:59 pm EST you can use the code FLURRY and get the gorgeous Aidan Snowflake die FREE with a purchase! Be sure to follow the instructions on the graphic below to claim your free gift.
Be sure to leave a comment below (and at each stop on the hop) because Simon is giving away a $25 coupon to one commenter on each blog! Winners will be posted on the Simon Says Stamp blog on Wednesday, December 13th. If you’re a winner, just email Simon Says Stamp to claim your prize!
This release is primarily about the dies (it is DieCember, right?), but there is so much more to it! That’s why, for my stop on the hop, I’m sharing this clean and simple holiday card I created using the Festive Candy Cane stencil from the release – along with a few extras from prior releases and from my stash.
To make this card:
- Die cut a stitched rectangle from white cardstock.
- Stencil the Festive Candy Cane in the lower right corner of the panel.
- Die cut the Simple Ho die – use red cardstock for the letters and white for the shadow.
- Use twine to attach a gem that is the number 3 to the “o” in “ho”. I used a gem from my jewelry-making stash.
- Attach the stenciled panel to a trimmed piece of red cardstock and then to a white card base.
- Use foam adhesive to attach the gemmed “ho” to the card front.
I just love the clean and simple – but super festive and fun – look of this card! I hope it inspires you to create something wonderful!
Here’s the full list of stops:
Jean Doeringsfeld. <– you are here!
Don’t forget to leave a comment below for a chance to win!
Have a wonderfully creative day, everyone!