In case you hadn’t heard, the Sneak Peek Club provides Club Members with a super fun monthly kit of Waffle Flower products. Members get the products about a month earlier than they are released to everyone else! So, if you’re interested in being a Club Member, you can sign up here: Club
Once again, Waffle Flower is generously providing a GIVEAWAY* to one of my blog readers (that would be YOU) if you comment on this blog post by September 29th, 2023. The GIVEAWAY* is Kit #09 – the same kit I used to make my card for today! Winners are picked at random and will be announced on Waffle Flower’s Link Party post! *the GIVEAWAY can only be shipped to the US.
My card for the Party is a super dimensional tag card that features several new products from the coming release – including: the Pop-Up Leaves Panel die, the Fall Leaves Background Stencil, and the Give Thanks Print die.
I love to use tags on my cards! I think they add a fun and playful element while also adding interest and grounding some of the other card elements. For this card, I also decided to go with a non-traditional fall color scheme that looks eerily similar to the early fall colors we are sporting right now in south-central Wisconsin.
To make this card:
- Die cut the Pop-Up Leaves Panel die on white cardstock and then again on Kraft cardstock.
- Trim your Kraft panel to 4 x 5.25 inches and adhere it to a card base.
- Align the Fall Leaves Background Stencil over the white die cut panel and ink blend your leaves using the colors of your choice. The colors I chose are listed in the Supplies section below.
- Die cut a tag out of the stenciled panel and out of a piece of peacock colored cardstock. If any of your stenciled leaves go over the edge of your tag, you may need to tape them on the back side to keep them from falling off. Do not tape the full back of the tag or you will not be able to pop up the leaves in the next step.
- Gently lift a few of the leaves on your stenciled tag.
- Adhere your stenciled tag to your peacock-colored tag so that you can see the peacock color under the leaves you lifted.
- Die cut the Give Thanks dies from white cardstock and the shadow from vellum and assemble them using liquid glue.
- Die cut a leaf and its outline from the Spring Leaves die set. Ink-blend the leaf portion to match your other leaves, then assemble leaf and outline using liquid glue.
- Add a twine bow to the top of your tag using liquid glue and add a clothespin over the top.
- Use foam adhesive and liquid glue to adhere your tag, sentiment, and accent leaf on the card front.
- Add a few gems for some sparkle!
I really appreciate you stopping by my blog today and I hope you’re following along with the Link Party for even more inspiration. Pssst: you’ll have more chances to win the GIVEAWAY if you visit and comment on their blogs too!
Have a wonderfully creative day!