My card today is for the Beautiful Details class as part of the Altenew Educator Certification Program – Level 2.
1. Stamp the large bloom on Copic Xpress It paper using the fadeout ink.
2. Stamp the foliage using Altenew Frayed Leaf ink.
3. Color the bloom with Copic Markers.
4. Add details to the bloom using Prismacolor pencils. Tip: Use light strokes! You can always apply more color but you can’t take color away so it is best to build up.
5. Add details to the foliage using Prismacolor pencils.
6. Die cut the bloom and foliage.
7. Create your arrangement, cover with Press-n-Seal to hold it together exactly as you arranged it, turn it over and glue the overlapping pieces together. Add foam adhesive.
8. Use the largest Outside In Stitched rectangle die to cut a panel.
9. Press the gold pigment ink onto a nonporous surface like a glass mat or acrylic block, add water, and use the ink-water mix to splatter the stitched panel. Let dry.
10. Stamp the sentiment onto the stitched panel.
11. Adhere the panel to the card front.
12. While it is still on the Press-n-Seal, determine the right placement for your flower/foliage arrangement on the card front, then remove the foam adhesive you added to the back and place your arrangement on your card front. Remove the Press-n-Seal and adhere any pieces that may be loose.
All the best,