How cute are these little howling pups?!? So sweet! And a great way to let someone you’re there for them if they need you.
I was experimenting with shading and white space on this card. I’m pretty happy with how it turned out. Of course, when you start with a stamp set this cute (from Whimsy Stamps), it’s hard to get it wrong.
Stamp and color your pups:
1. Stamp the dog stamps on Copic Xpress It paper with a Copic-friendly ink. I used Gina K Designs Amalgam Obsidian ink. Give the ink a few minutes to dry or speed up the process with a heat gun.
2. Color the dogs with your Copic markers.
3. Use the Wonky Stitched die to cut out your colored image.
Create the sentiments:
4. Stamp the sentiments on white card stock. Again, I used Gina K Designs Amalgam Obsidian ink.
5. Cut out the sentiments with a banner die.
Put together your card:
6. Adhere your colored pups to the card front using foam adhesive.
7. Adhere your sentiments to the card using foam adhesive.
8. Apply Journey Glaze to the nose of each pup and to the hearts on their collars.
Copic colors I used to color the pups on this card:
Big Dog Body: C0, C1, C3, and C5
Big Dog Spots: C1, C3, C5, and 100
Little Dog: W0, W1, W3, and W5
All the best,