It’s the 10th of the month and that means that last month’s Spellbinders Club products are now available to non-club members!
Today I’m sharing another card I made using the January Spellbinders’ Stamp and Die of the Month Club products! The bees and flowers in this set are so bee-autiful <see what I did there?>!
For this card, I decided to keep it clean and simple and let the images from the stamp set be the focus. I didn’t even add a sentiment!
To make this card:
- Stamp your images with Copic Marker-friendly ink and color them with Copic markers.
- Die cut a piece of white cardstock with a deckled rectangle die.
- Die cut another deckled rectangle, slightly larger, out of vellum.
- Wrap a simple white card panel (4 x 5.25 inches) with purple baker’s twine, then mounted it with foam adhesive to a card base.
- Glue the white deckled rectangle to the vellum deckled rectangle, then mount both of them with foam tape over the baker’s twine.
- Arrange and glue your colored images to the white deckled rectangle.
- Add a few gems for some shine!
The products used on this card are from the January Club Kit so they aren’t available as part of the Club anymore, but you can buy them separately. If you’re not a Club member, I hope you’ll consider it. The Clubs are a great value and there is free shipping! If you haven’t signed up, I hope my card today inspires you to do so! If you sign up today you’ll get February’s Club products and each month’s Club kit going forward.
I hope you have a wonderfully creative day!