AD: DT Post
STAMPtember® is going strong and I’m popping in quick to share this adorable card with the cutest little witch sitting on a pumpkin!
To make this card:
- Cut a piece of white cardstock to 3 ¾ x 5 inches and ink-blend the upper right corner using graduating shades of orange. I used the NEW ink cubes from Simon Says Stamp (see supplies below for colors).
- Stamp little starts from the set randomly on the top ¾ of the card – being sure to leave white space at the bottom for your sentiment.
- Stamp your sentiment on the bottom center of the panel.
- Adhere your panel to a card base using foam adhesive.
- Stamp your witch image using Copic-friendly ink, color it with Copic markers, and die cut it.
- Arrange your witch on the front of your card and pop it up with more foam adhesive.
- Add a few mango colored pearls for a bit of shine.
I hope you are all enjoying STAMPtember as much as I am!
Have a wonderfully creative day, everyone!