Today I’m sharing this super cute Christmas card I made for the naughtier people in my life!
This card is part of an Instagram hop I’m doing with Pawsome Stamps but I couldn’t resist sharing it here too. Be sure to head over to Instagram and see what the other Designers are up to!
1. Stamp, color and die cut your images. When coloring the moose, I left a circle of white around his eyes and added some high eyebrows with my Copic Multiliner. I think this gives him a bit of an Ut Oh! expression which is perfect for this card.
2. Die cut your sentiment (I used alphabet dies). I die cut each letter 5 times out of black card stock and one time out of white cardstock. I glued each layer together, putting the white on top. This creates dimension, and, by using black for the base layers, it gives it a bit of a shadow effect.
3. Arrange your pieces on the front of your card and glue them in place with liquid glue.
4. Add some black sequins to the load of coal to give it bit of shine and dimension. Then add a few stray black sequins around your sentiment.
5. Add a piece of black/white striped washi tape to the bottom of the panel and then pop the whole thing up with foam adhesive on your card base.
How about you? Do you have anyone in your life that might getting coal for Christmas?