AD: DT Post
Today I’m super excited to be participating in an Instagram Hop with some of the amazing and totally talented designer family at Simon Says Stamp! Be sure to check out my Instagram to follow along! Be prepared to be inspired! Also… if you follow the instructions for the hop you’ll be eligible for a Give Away!
This is the first card I’ve made in a very long time using my hot foil machine. Now that construction is done on my new Studio I have a space where I can use it! (Watch for a post and a video in a few weeks with my Studio reveal)!
To make this card:
- 1.Use your hot foil machine to foil the Foiled Florals plate using silver foil.
- Ink-blend over the foiled image using Cracked Pistachio and Mermaid Lagoon Distress Oxide inks. The foil will resist the ink.
- Gently wipe over the ink-blended panel with a soft cloth to remove any excess ink on the foil.
- Trim the panel to 4 x 5 ¼ inches and mount it onto your card base using foam adhesive.
- Die cut your sentiment out of black cardstock and black foam and adhere them together.
- Adhere you sentiment to your card front.
- Add a few gems for some extra shine!
This is a super easy card to make but I think it is so impactful.
I hope you like this card and that you’ll follow along on the hop to see what the other Designers are creating. And don’t forget to check out the Simon Says Stamp “Just for You” release!
Have a wonderfully creative day, everyone!