How adorable are these cute little snails delivering “snail mail”?!?!?!
For this card:
- Stamp your images in Copic-friendly ink, color them with Copic Markers, and die cut them.
- Die cut 3 windows in your card panel.
- Arrange your pieces on your panel to determine where you want the sentiment, then stamp your sentiment.
- Place acetate behind each window.
- Surround each window (on the backside) with foam tape to create small wells for your shaker material. Make sure each well is completely enclosed on the edges so no shaker material can fall out.
- Add foam to the rest of the panel (backside).
- Ink-blend color on your card base behind where the windows will be.
- Place a small mound of shaker material in each well.
- Place your card base over the panel with the shakers. I use my MISTI or my Scor-Buddy to align everything.
- Place your die-cut images on your card front – use liquid glue for the background pieces, and then some foam adhesive to pop up the snails.
I hope you’ll have a few minutes today to check out the other designs on the Instagram Hop!
Have a wonderfully creative day, everyone!