AD: DT Post
Today I’m back with another clean and simple card using products from the new Simon Says Stamp “Rainbow Splash” product line!
I absolutely love the inks in this product line because they are super pigmented. To show them off a bit, I made a super easy card that’s really all about the ink!
To make this card:
- Cut a piece of white cardstock to 4 x 5.25 inches.
- Swipe the corner of your ink pad directly onto the cardstock panel. The colors I used are listed in the supplies below, but you could use any colors you like.
- Adhere the panel to a card front.
- Cut a second panel of white cardstock to 3.75 x 5 inches.
- Using a stiff bristled paintbrush, load ink directly from the ink pad onto the brush, then swipe it across the panel.
- Continue “painting” ink swatches until you’ve covered the top 2/3 of the panel. **Be sure to clean your brush thoroughly in between colors to avoid cross contaminating your ink colors.**
- Stamp 3 balloons from the Birthday Wishes set in different colors over the painted ink swooshes.
- Stamp your balloon strings using Gravel ink.
- Stamp your sentiment in black ink.
- Use foam adhesive to adhere the balloon panel to the card front.
- Add a few gems for some sparkly confetti!
I hope you like this soft rainbow card as much as I do and that it inspires you to create something fun today!
Have a wonderfully creative day, everyone!