AD: DT Post
Oh my gosh! A stamp set about hot flashes? I think it’s brilliantly hilarious! There are some things in life you just have to laugh about – and hot flashes are perfect example! So today I’m sharing this funny card I made using the new “Hot Flashes “stamps and die from the Simon Says Stamp Beautiful Days release. I hope this card makes you laugh!
To make this card:
- 1.Ink blend the Bold Geometric stencil using Mandarine, Sunbeam, and Lemonade. I blended down from the top and up from the bottom, leaving the middle of the panel white.
- Die cut the panel using a wonky stitched die.
- Heat emboss the sentiment in black on the bottom of the panel.
- Stamp the flame from the set by stamping once with Lemonade, then using sponge daubers, add Sunbeam and Mandaring around the edges of the stamp and stamping again. You can continue adding ink with the sponge daubers until you get the look you want. Repeat three times so you have 3 flames.
- Die cut the flames using the coordinating die.
- Die cut the Oh Expletive sentiment from glossy black cardstock and from pop-up foam and adhere them together.
- Use liquid glue to adhere your Oh Expletive sentiment above your heat embossed sentiment.
- Tuck you flames behind the Oh Expletive die cut and adhere them with liquid glue.
- Wrap some bakers twine around the top of the panel and tie it into a bow.
- Add foam adhesive to the back of the panel and adhere it to your card base.
- Add a few gems for some shine.
I hope this card made you smile today and inspired you to create something fun!
Have a wonderfully creative day, everyone!