AD: DT Post
Today I’m sharing my final 2023 STAMPtember® card with you all. I couldn’t resist making another card using the “Big Bold Birthday” stamp and die set and I thought it would pair well with the patterned circle stencil.
Not going to lie: this card took a bit of futzing and more math skills than I care to admit (I *hate* measuring things)! But…I think it was so worth it!
To make this card:
- Determine where you want your die cut circles and mark them lightly in pencil on a slimline card panel. Die cut them with the circle die included in the Patterned Circle stencil & die combo set.
- Trim your die cut panel and center it on a slimline card base. Do not adhere it – just position it so you can see where the circles are. Then, using a pencil, lightly mark the center of each circle on the card base.
- Ink blend the card base using a light hand and being sure not to ink blend the edges.
- Position the patterned circle stencil where you made your marks on the card base.
- Ink blend the patterns using the same colors as the background, only with a little heavier hand. This will give you a tone-on-tone rainbow effect.
- Use foam adhesive to adhere your die cut panel over your circles.
- Wrap some black and white baker’s twine around the card front and tie a bow towards one edge.
- Stamp your sentiment and die cut it.
- Adhere the “birthday” sentiment over the baker’s twine, being sure to center it on your card front.
- Pop up the “happy” sentiment using foam tape.
- Add a few enamel dots for some shine!
I hope you like this card and that you’ve had a chance to take advantage of all the wonderful products released this month!
Have a wonderfully creative day, everyone!