AD: DT Post
Today I have something new and exciting to share! Simon Says Stamp has just released a brand-new product line called “Rainbow Splash”! This new product line is designed for new stampers and for people (like me!) who have a clean and simple style! You’re going to love it as much as I do!
In the spirit of “back to school”, my card today features some crafty supplies gilded with rainbow gems. This card was SUPER easy to make so if you’re interested in making your own version, here are the quick instructions:
- Find a piece of spiral notebook paper ad trim it to 3.75 x 5 inches. It can have lines or not (mine doesn’t). If you don’t have anything with a spiral edge, just tear a piece of copy paper at the top for a similar effect!
- Stamp your pencil, paintbrush, and paint pallet images on watercolor cardstock.
- Use the new Rainbow Splash re-inkers to paint your images and let them dry.
- Die cut your images.
- Stamp your sentiment on your notebook paper.
- Adhere your die cut images with foam adhesive and liquid glue.
- Add a piece of black and white twine around the top of the notebook paper.
- Use foam adhesive to mount your panel to a piece of 4.25 x 5.5 Gravel card stock
- Adhere the panel to your card base.
- Add some rainbow gems to the pain pallet for some fun, colorful shine!
I hope you like this fun and easy card and that you’ll check out the new Rainbow Splash product line form Simon! I’ll be sharing more Rainbow Splash cards throughout the month so be sure to check back often!
Have a wonderfully creative day, everyone!