It’s time for another Waffle Flower Link Party! This month’s party – and my card today – feature products from Sneak Peek Club #10!
In case you hadn’t heard, the Sneak Peek Club provides Club Members with a super fun monthly kit of Waffle Flower products. Members get the products about a month earlier than they are released to everyone else! So, if you’re interested in being a Club Member, you can sign up here: Club
Once again, Waffle Flower is generously providing a GIVEAWAY* to one of my blog readers (that would be YOU) if you comment on this blog post by October 30th, 2023. The GIVEAWAY* is Kit #10 – the same kit I used to make my card for today! Winners are picked at random and will be announced on Waffle Flower’s Link Party post! *the GIVEAWAY can only be shipped to the US.
My card for the Party features a bold night sky and the black silhouette of a climbing cat. In the depths of my imagination, this is a black panther in the rainforests of South East Asia climbing a Stangler Fig… but it could just as easily be a house cat on a branch in my back yard. ;-). Clearly, I’ve been reading too many Calvin & Hobbes cartoons lately! LOL!
To make this card:
- Mask off the bottom portion of a white card base, leaving about 2.75 inches at the top.
- Die cut a circle from Masking Magic and use it to mask a moon in the top portion of your card base.
- Ink blend bright and tropical night-sky colors around the moon. I used yellow, orange, pink, and purple (supplies are listed below). Once you are done ink blending, you can remove all the masks.
- Die cut a branch out of black cardstock and adhere it to your card front with liquid glue. You may need to determine which cat you are going to use from the Cattitude Dies (there are LOTS to chooses from) so that you can be sure of the spacing. You don’t want your cat to be hidden behind leaves…or maybe you do… in which case you can ignore that instruction :-).
- Die cut your chosen cat out of black cardstock and adhere it to the branch.
- Select your sentiment from the Subsentiment Cat Diecut sentiments and use a black marker to add black to the edges.
- Adhere the sentiment to your card front using liquid glue.
- Add a few clear gems for some shine
This project was so much fun and I love how it turned out! I hope it inspires you!
I really appreciate you stopping by my blog today and I hope you’re following along with the Link Party for even more inspiration. Pssst: you’ll have more chances to win the GIVEAWAY if you visit and comment on their blogs too!
Have a wonderfully creative day!