AD: DT Post
My card today uses two of the new products from the Simon Says Stamp “Out of this World” release! If you haven’t checked out the release, I hope you’ll head over and check it out! There’s something in it for everyone!
To make this card:
- Stamp the planets using the colors of your choice.
- Die cut the planets or fussy cut them. I fussy cut mine since my dies hadn’t arrived yet.
- Apply Glossy Accents to each of the planets to give them a shine. Be sure to let them dry completely before handling them or adding them to your card. I let mine dry overnight.
- Create your background by stamping the large “Twinkling Stars” background stamp with the color of your choice. I picked Heather – which is a soft purple.
- Die cut the star panel with a stitched die.
- Arrange your planets (when dry) and decide where to place your sentiment. Then stamp your sentiment.
- Adhere your panel to the card base using foam adhesive.
- Adhere you planets to the card front using a mix of liquid glue and/or foam adhesive. I adhered a few directly to the card front and popped up a few others.
- Add a few sequins for more twinkle!
I mentioned that this release has something for everyone – and it does! I hope you’ll check it out!
Have a wonderfully creative day, everyone!