AD: DT Post
Squeeeeee!!!! It’s STAMPtember®!!!! You know what that means? It means a full month of jam-packed crafty goodness!
If you’re new to STAMPtember, here are a few things you’ll need to know; however, be sure to check out the FAQ that has all the important details:
- STAMPtember is a Simon Says Stamp event – you’ll need to follow their website to see all the products released throughout the month.
- Every (almost) day throughout September, Simon will release a new product from a different company.
- The products released are EXCLUSIVE and only available as part of the STAMPtember celebration. These products are brand new – and they are only available this month while supplies last. After that, you won’t be able to purchase them anywhere.
- Because of the exclusive nature of the products, if you even *think* you’ll want something, you need to be on top of things – checking out the Simon Says Stamp website early and often. Things do sell out quickly – and you definitely don’t want to miss out.
- The whole month is a bit of a surprise – you won’t know which company’s products will be released which day!
OK, so now that the details are out there, let me tell you a bit about my card and my part in the STAMPtember celebration:
To kick off STAMPtember, Simon puts out a special STAMPtember release of their own. My card today, and several other cards I’ll be sharing throughout the month, feature items from this release.
My card today features two new products from the release: the “Big Bold Birthday Stamp and Die” set and the “Party Candles Embossing folder and die” set.
This card was super easy to make:
- Emboss the Party Candles twice.
- Trim one of the panels down to 3 ¾ x 5 and use foam adhesive to add it to your card front.
- Use the other embossed panel to ink blend a rainbow over the candles, then cut them out with the accompanying dies. Note that the dies do not line up perfectly with the embossed candles – they are intended to be used separately – but I loved the partially embossed images I got by using it this way.
- Stamp your sentiments using the coordinating die for the large “birthday”.
- Arrange your candles and sentiment on your card front.
- Add a few gems for some birthday sparkle!
I hope you’ll join me throughout the month as I feature more cards from the Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember release!
Have a wonderfully creative day, everyone!