Today I’m sharing this fun animal print card I made using a new animal print stencil from today’s Simon Says Stamp’s “Kisses” release. I have to tell you: I realized while I was making this card that I don’t own a single thing with an animal print on it and I don’t recall ever owning anything with an animal print. I honestly have no idea why because I love it! It’s so fun! How about you? Do you own anything with animal print? If so, tell me what you have in the comments – this card made me realize that my style could use a little refreshing and now I need some ideas! 🙂
1. Ink-blend a card stock panel using Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated ink in Cherry and Taffy.
2. Use one of the Animal Print stencils in the set (I used a leopard-like print, but there are two other prints in the set for you to choose from) and ink blend Black Soot Oxide ink over the pink/red panel.
3. Die cut the panel using a stitched die.
4. Die cut another stitched white panel for framing.
5. Die cut the “Love Ya” die from glossy black and white cardstock.
6. Use foam adhesive to pop your animal print panel on top of you white stitched frame panel.
7. Wrap both panels with a piece of black cord/twinand tie a bow.
8. Mount your panel onto your card front using more foam adhesive.
9. Use liquid glue to add your sentiment.
10. Adorn the card with a few glossy black gems! I love how my card-making can take me outside of my norm and push me a bit to try new things! Like Animal Print!
Have a wonderfully creative day, everyone!